Chartered Accountant (CA) Designation Revealed!

Online Accounting Community for Students

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Interview with a vampire


Interview with a vampire. Sorry, I mean a partner.

I want to be a CA has just scored an exclusive interview with a retired KPMG partner!

The KPMG partner has over 20 years of experience in the Big 4 and industry. He also holds a CFA designation and is an avid blog reader. Special thanks to John Blakely for setting me up with this awesome contact!

Topics I will be discussing for sure:
1) How to get into Big 4
2) His thoughts about the CA designation in this economy
3) How to succeed as a young person
4) Secrets about the Big 4
5) Further questions I receive from you guys

I am open to more discussion ideas. If you have more questions that you would like to ask, please email me by Wednesday May 27 midnight at
iwanttobeaca@gmail.com
This is a great way to get all your questions answered!

1 comment:

  1. One question that I do have is what steps should a new employee take if they aspire someday to be a partner?

    ReplyDelete